The Sew Down – October
Happy weekend everyone and welcome back to the sew down. This is a monthly roundup of some of the interesting stuff we have found, bought, read, and watched in the world of sewing.
Stuff to read:
We are always hunting out good articles to read or a book that you can either read or listen to while you are sewing. We’ve got some fantastic things to get your teeth stuck into this month.
- Book: Stantley Tucci – Taste
- Guardian: Selfridges wants half of transactions to be resale, repair, rental or refills by 2030
Stuff to listen to:
Oh we love a podcast, and are always looking for new ones! These are some fantastic things we have listened to this month and think you’ll love too.
- Sew Mindful podcast: with Mel Forest
- Beautiful Misfits podcast with Mary Portas
- Woman’s hours podcast
- Up and vanished podcast – True Crime
Stuff to Watch:
If you like watching TV while you sew then we’ve got some great suggestions for you.
- Prue Leith Tour: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci-HDs_o8E0/