Sew Down – July
Happy weekend everyone and welcome back to the sew down. This is a monthly roundup of some of the interesting stuff we have found, bought, read, and watched in the world of sewing.
Stuff to read:
We are always hunting out good articles to read or a book that you can either read or listen to while you are sewing. We’ve got some fantastic things to get your teeth stuck into this month.
Stuff to listen to:
Oh we love a podcast, and are always looking for new ones! These are some fantastic things we have listened to this month and think you’ll love too.
- Desert Island Discs – Jenny Beavan, costume designer
- Stories of our Times: Inside Vogue: Fashion’s ultimate power struggle
- Our plant Stories Podcast
- Selvedge the fabric of your life podcast
- Killing Victoria Podcast
- Bookshelfie: Women’s Prize for Fiction Podcast
- A Life More Wild Podcast
Stuff to Watch:
If you like watching TV while you sew then we’ve got some great suggestions for you.