Lovely summer dress
A review of 1940s Tea Dress
I bought this pattern a while ago but saw some lovely tea dresses online and thought it would make a great base to go off.
I made it in a linen viscose blend in a size 18 and my current measurements are 42″, 36″, 43.5″ at the moment.
I lengthened the skirt by about 20cm and made the sleeves into flutter sleeves. I raised the waistline by 1cm at the front and 3cm at the back which I think was due to my bust lifting the front a bit. I also had to take 2cm out of the side seams and back princess seams. I didn’t have to do an FBA though which was great!
Really happy with the result!