Cleo Pinafore & Dungaree Dress
I made two versions of the Cleo dungaree dress. Version 1 was a mustard corduroy with hip pockets and version 2 was a tweed one with bib pocket. I found it to be an easy and straightforward sew which was really enjoyable. I am pleased with the outcome and have gotten loads of wear out of both versions.
I chose the size based on my hip measurements and sized down one size at the waist but I think I could have sized down two. This is a common adjustment for me based on my measurements and so the gap at the waist you see is no reflection on the pattern.
I was slightly nervous about inserting the hammer-on jeans buttons but after watching a couple of youtube videos I found them easy to install. Overall I can definitely see me making more!