Dana Point top
Feel the sunshine and breeze in the Dana Point Top. Whether you are in an office meeting or at a picnic lunch, you will radiate positivity and energy with the exposed shoulder and V neck, not to mention that the pleated waist and flare bottom are designed to accentuate your beautiful figure!
Dana Point Top Features:
- Options for A, B, C, D and DD cups
- Tapered shoulder with pleats
- Graceful V neck
- Button front
- Pleated waist
- Flare bottom
- Fully lined
- Bust darts for C, D and DD cups
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes: 00 – 20
Primary Fabric Use lightweight woven fabric without stretch or with minimal stretch.
Interfacing Use lightweight woven fabric without stretch or with minimal stretch. You can use the same fabric as the primary fabric.
- 24“ (61 cm) of 3/8“ or 1/2“ (1 cm or 1.25 cm)-wide straight fusible stay tape (or you may cut your own using lightweight woven fusible interfacing on the straight grain)
- Twelve 1“ (2.5 cm) squares of lightweight fusible woven or weft-insertion interfacing. No pattern piece is included for the squares.
- Pinking shears (optional)
- Six (6) 1/2“ (1.25 cm) buttons
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.