The Botanic trousers are wide-legged, high-waisted and cropped-length trousers. They feature a double-pleated front, pockets and a removable belt.
The waistband sits at the natural waist and has a flat front and elastic back for comfort, no closure needed.
Sizes 34 – 48
FABRIC & NOTIONS
– Light to medium weight fabric with drape such as crepe, viscose, linen, light wool, twill, silk…
– Lightweight fusible interfacing
– 44 cm (17 1/2″) of 3 cm (1 1/4″) wide elastic
FABRIC REQUIREMENT (all sizes / all views)
– Main fabric (width 150 cm/60″): 2 m. (2 yd 1 ft)
(width 110 cm/45″): 3,30 m. (3 yd 2 ft)
– Interfacing: 60 x 15 cm (23″ x 6″)
This sewing pattern is available in PAPER format.
If you’re looking for more maker inspiration, check out the latest sewing pattern reviews from the sewing community. We also have a sewing blog to keep you up to date with all the news from the world of sewing.
Cottons / Chambray / Lawn / Quilting, Linen, Silk / Satin / Sateen
UK 8 / US 4 / EU 36, UK 10 / US 6 / EU 38, UK 12 / US 8 / EU 40, UK 14 / US 10 / EU 42, UK 16 / US 12 / EU 44, UK 18 / US 14 / EU 46, UK 20 / US 16 / EU 48
All weekend or longer
You need to be logged in before you can write a review