1897 Victorian Bicycling Outfit
A clean, computer drawn pattern of the basic pattern shapes needed to create the garment illustrated.
- This pattern has been multi-sized, as it was originally only available in one size.
- Original two paragraphs of pattern description and translation from French to English.
- Tips of watch points for this specific pattern during construction and fitting.
- Written tips of making a mock up and using a Pre-1910s pattern
- Period instruction for sewing a pointed placket.
- Unaltered period pattern shape and fit. These pattern shapes retain historical accuracy, however, fit may need to be adjusted in the mock up phase.
- Nine pages of information are supplied to help with using this pattern from period source material, however, there are no step by step or illustrated instructions. Archive Couture patterns are an exercise for one’s skills, and an adventure into understanding sewing from antique patterns
Cottons / Chambray / Lawn / Quilting, Linen
UK 6 / US 2 / EU 34, UK 8 / US 4 / EU 36, UK 10 / US 6 / EU 38, UK 12 / US 8 / EU 40, UK 14 / US 10 / EU 42, UK 16 / US 12 / EU 44
All weekend or longer