A review of Cleo Pinafore and Dungaree Dress
Pretty quick to put together! Only issue I had was that the size 0 pattern piece for the front facing was 3cm too big for the pinafore front, so I just sewed 1.5cm from the fold, cut on the fold line and pressed open which worked fine. It was a great pattern to use as a base for my hand printed/painted fabric with only a few pattern pieces.
I added 1 1/2″ to the back and front hem widths to make the skirt slightly more flared, but I think most of that was lost when I took the hem up 5cm. I also cut the front piece on the fold for a more uninterrupted print.