I hopped onto the Moneta-train and have been riding it for a while 😉 This is my fourth Moneta.
I made it from stretch cotton, which was much stiffer and less stretchy than the lycra and jersey fabrics I used for my previous three versions. So, I thought it would be a good idea to widen the bodice with a few centimeters. Well, it turns out that wasn’t necessary at all, so I ended up removing the extra space again. It’s a little hard to take off now, but my boyfriend isn’t complaining when I need his help undressing, LOL!
Other than that, this fabric was super-easy to work with and the pattern really familiar to me, so it was a quick sew. I did use bias-tape for the neckline and bottom of the skirt as that suited the fabric better.
Thanks to my brother-in-law for taking these awesome pictures 😀 More images and info can be found on my blog: Moneta-dress in Summer Leaves Stretch cotton.