Today I would like to share my Miette skirt by Tilly and the buttons (T&TB) . This piece, I think, is the perfect transitional piece! It is a wrap – back flared skirt with a waistband that ties around the waist to a beautiful bow tie at the front. Also, it has optional patch pockets.
The pattern requires 2 meters of 1,5 meter width of a medium weight fabric for the size that I made. […]
I looove my Miette skirt! It has a beautiful shape and I like the cute bow tie at the front. […]
– Sewing pattern: Miette skirt by Tilly and the buttons
– Size: 3
– Fabric: 2m of a medium weight denim fabric for 6 euros per meter from ifasma.eu
– Notions: Mone.
– Alterations: I hem the skirt by turning the hem 2cm twice instead og 1,5cm the pattern recommends
– Total cost: ~12 euros (plus the cost of the pattern which was ~11 euros – I bought the printed versionon the sales)
– Make another one: Yes! I would love to make another one in polka dot denim fro Spring!
This isn’t my full review. For the rest of the review and more photos please check my full blog post here: