I made a toile first which fit really nicely but was slightly tight across the shoulders/upper chest. I debated about whether to attempt altering the fit with my proper version but decided against, and somehow that version has come out fitting perfectly, with no tightness at all. The only thing I did differently was to press the princess seams out towards the arms instead of in towards the centre panel, so I don’t know if this the made the difference, or just different fabric. The doubled-over hem gives the bottom of the top nice weight and it sits really nicely. The keyhole fastening was a bit fiddly and the interfacing is pretty stiff, but I’m hoping it will soften with washing. The button loop was a bit tricky due to various layers of fabric to sew through in that section – next time I will try leaving long tails of the bias binding on each side to use as ties for a tie-fastening instead of button fastening (button not yet added!). I will definitely make this again as I really like the details and the fit.