(click to see what other patterns you could make with this fabric)
Made flat pattern adjustments to the shoulder/neckline before I cut out the pieces – my shoulders are very square so I reduced the slope of the shoulder seam. To account for the change in the neckline I had to take out an inch length-wise from the collar piece. This adjustment worked great!
I ended up lowering the waistband casing – instead of the marking lining up with the bottom of the casing, I aligned it with the top of the casing, and moved the buttonholes for the drawstrings down.
Next time I will add inseam pockets and probably shorten the dress by ~ 1.5″