All Levels Cut and Spread Pattern Making Kit
Pattern Cutting Deconstructed
£39.00 – £46.00
Buy the All Levels Cut and Spread Pattern Making Kit from Pattern Cutting Deconstructed. By following the clear instructions you will learn how to create six different tops from one block pattern. Progress from beginner to intermediate to more confident advanced pattern drafting. The beginners tops focus on simple diagonal design lines and 3D inserts. Intermediate progresses the design lines to panelled tucks. Confident is all about creating draped patterns on the flat.
NOTE: PATTERN PIECES ARE NOT INCLUDED. You will draft the patterns yourself using the instructions provided.
IMPORTANT: You must have a phone or tablet capable of reading QR codes to use this pattern making kit.
This pattern making kit is available to buy in the following formats:
– PDF (available to download immediately after purchase). What is a PDF?
– PDF pattern + Printed A0 copy shop (We print out the A0 pattern sheets, but you’ll need to download the digital instructions, as we don’t print these. The PDF files will be emailed immediately after purchase, and the A0 pattern sheets will be dispatched next working day). You will receive a dress and sleeve block (which you will use to draft your own patterns). What is Copy Shop?
Suggested fabrics: Beginners and Intermediate: Shirting, cotton poplin, linen, chambray // Confident: Stretch fabrics, lycra blends, tee-shirting, bi-stretch jersey, knit fabric that drapes.
Sizing: UK 6 – 24. Please check the size chart.
You will need: A hard pencil, pencil sharpener, eraser, paper cutting scissors, metal ruler, pattern master, flexible tape measure, notcher, glue stick, removable tape, pens (black, blue and red), awl or pattern drill.
PDF kit includes:
– QR-coded instructions to make 2 x beginners tops for woven fabrics, 2 x intermediate tops for woven fabrics, 2 x confident tops for jersey fabrics, 1 x short sleeve, 1 x mid-length sleeve, 1 x front tuck two-part sleeve, 1 x back-tuck two-part sleeve
– A4/US letter print-at-home half-scale dress and sleeve block (3 pages)
– A4/US letter print-at-home full-scale dress and sleeve block (layered, 25 pages)
– A0 copy shop full-scale dress and sleeve block (layered, 1 sheet)
If you’re looking for more maker inspiration, check out the latest sewing pattern reviews from the sewing community. We also have a sewing blog to keep you up to date with all the news from the world of sewing.
Cottons / Chambray / Lawn / Quilting, Jersey / Knits / Scuba, Linen
Confident Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
UK 6 / US 2 / EU 34, UK 8 / US 4 / EU 36, UK 10 / US 6 / EU 38, UK 12 / US 8 / EU 40, UK 14 / US 10 / EU 42, UK 16 / US 12 / EU 44, UK 18 / US 14 / EU 46, UK 20 / US 16 / EU 48, UK 22 / US 18 / EU 50, UK 24 / US 20 / EU 52
PDF, PDF pattern + Printed copy shop (+£7.00)