Children's/Infants Carl Hat
Followers: 2 / Patterns: 215
The CARL hat is an incredibly quick and easy sew, with just two pieces of fabric and four seams. The pattern comes with two versions – one with pointy tufts and the other with darts that fits much closer to the head.
Skill Level: Beginners and up
Recommended Fabric: Stretchy jersey, sweatshirt, and fleece fabrics
Seam Allowance: The pattern includes 1cm (3/8″) seam allowance
Provided with your purchase:
- A Test Print document to help you ensure that you will print your pattern in the proper scale;
- An “eBook”, with step-by-step instructions for sewing your project;
- An “Overview”, which is a snapshot of all the pattern pieces;
- The pattern pieces, in two paper size formats: A4 for our European customers, and US Letter for our North American customers. Simply print the PDF for the paper size you normally use;
- This pattern includes 6 printable individual sizes: 45/47, 47/49, 49/51, 51/53, 53/55 and 55/57 (3mo-14yr)
Required material based on a 1,40 meter (55″) bolt: outside and inside hat 30 cm (11 3/4″) each. Optional: 30 cm (12″) cord band.