What can I do on The Fold Line?
- Chat in the forum, ask questions about sewing, make friends, share your projects and organise local meet-ups
- Search a growing database of over 3000 sewing patterns (independent designers and big companies)
- Read sewing pattern reviews
- Add sewing patterns you want to make to a wishlist
- Add sewing patterns you own to a library
- Record your pattern reviews
- Add and search fabric shops all over the world
- Discover pattern designers and bloggers and follow their activity
- Keep up to date with sewing events, fairs and meet ups with our Social Calendar
- Win prizes with regular competitions on our blog
- Sign up to our weekly newsletter and Sew Reporter
What is the Community?
It’s FREE and always will be! Joining the community means you get your own profile with a user name, log in details and a news feed. Don’t forget you also get free PDF patterns when you sign up too!
You can also talk in the forum about your favourite fabric shop or ask for help with a sewing technique.
Take a look at our profile below:
In your profile you can write a bit about yourself and link to your twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Blog Lovin’ and other social media accounts.
Plus having an account means you can post pattern reviews on pattern pages and upload photos of your makes!
If you want help with signing up or how to follow friends or create groups we have lots of step-by-step guides to help you through the process.
Now what are you waiting for, sign up now and let the fun begin!